What payment methods do you support?
- Cherry Host accepts credit cards and PayPal payments. We do also take check periodically, but this is a case by case basis. Unless we have extensive knowledge of the business or customer, we don’t allow payment by checks.
What’s your refund policy?
- We will refund 100% of a web hosting order in the first thirty (30) days if you are dissatisfied with our services. (Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting Only, Dedicated & Colocation are effected by contract clauses.) Afterward, if you have prepaid, we will only refund the portion of service you have not made use of yet. i.e., You paid for twelve (12) months of service and still have half a year left. We will refund the amount that equals to the half of year service not yet used.
- Cherry Host is unable to provide any refunds for services such as SSL or domain names UNLESS it’s within the first 24 hours of service. Afterward, we are unable to offer any refund due to the policies held by Enom.com, our company registrar. Bottom line, be sure you want that new .com because once twenty-four (24) hours has passed, it’s yours for twelve (12) months.
Note: The domain refund policy applies to all TLD’s. Again, be 100% sure you want that new domain. After twenty-four (24) hours we CAN NOT give a refund.
How quickly are accounts activated?
- Most shared hosting accounts and VPS accounts are activated within ten (10) minutes of payment. If you find you are waiting longer than ten (10) minutes, please contact us.
- Domain name orders are reviewed by Cherry Host staff but as long as your initial payment processes through, domain names are automatically generated. In the event the domain is for another country, this can cause a delay in generating the order due to rules set up by individual countries.
Do you have late fees?
- Our late fee policy is 1.5% of the original amount owed or a flat rate of $5.00 (USD), whichever is more.
When will my account be suspended if I’m late paying my invoices?
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you are late paying or think you are going to be late. Hosting services will be suspended sixty (60) days from the initial unpaid invoice. As long as we are contacted, your service can usually remain active.
Note: Understand that if you have multiple due invoices beyond sixty (60) days, we will be unable to avoid account suspension. The account in question will remain in a suspended status until invoices are paid, in full, up to the current month due.
- Services like SSLs can be negatively impacted by late payments. Our system will not renew the domain, and there is always the possibility your TLD could be sold off if this happens.
Note: Immediately, upon your invoice being registered as late, your domain will be taken offline. You have thirty (30) days to pay your invoice with no penalty. After that thirty (30) day period, there’s a $250 reactivation fee (we cannot make exceptions, as it’s direct from our registrar) plus you still have to pay for the renewal of the domain.
What currencies do you support?
- United States Dollar (USD)